The ENYE Intelligent Stand-alone Direct Digital Controller is specifically designed for standalone application on which can be networked into full Building Management system. Equipped with multifunction technology that allows a controller or any active/passive HVAC equipment to be programmed to adapt to the actual requirement. This allows the end-user to tailor-fit the system to the actual site/project condition by continually re-programming thus offering more flexibility.
1) Several options for human interface are available depending on users requirement. ( Admin, Engineering, maintenance etc).
2) Configurable LCD displays.
3) Yearly, weekly, daily schedules on major equipment for automatic operation.
4) Designers choice of system.
5) Networkable, easy to program thru click and drag.
Open & Flexible
1) BACNET complying, UKLON & MP-BUS interface of VAV actuator via MP-Bus or UK-LON interface.
2) Open for additional wall mounted/averaging, duct mounted type thermistors that offer high accuracy that are enclosed in a specific housing for long-life and efficient operation.
3) Temperature analog output for BMS.
4) Amper position output for BMS.
5) Adaptable to most of the VAV brands and BMS/System integrators.
Energy saving w/ stand-by functionality and adaptation of set points